Luxury vehicle shoppers in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and South Valley need a vehicle that’s not only stylish and powerful, but also packed with top-of-the-line features. Plus, local shoppers need a vehicle that is, above all else, reliable.
Jaguar models are designed with customer happiness in mind. Nothing makes our customers at Jaguar Albuquerque happier than taking home a vehicle that they can count on. Read ahead to learn more about what makes Jaguar stand out when it comes to reliability, and contact us today with any questions.
The Morals Behind the Make
Jaguar vehicles are conceptualized and engineered to reflect the five guiding values on which this brand was originally established. Each model you see on the road is meticulously built to encapsulate:
- Integrity: Fair, honest, and transparent business.
- Understanding: Respect, compassion, and humanity for our many customers and colleagues around the globe.
- Excellence: Aiming for the highest standards possible because we don’t believe in “good enough.”
- Unity: Strong, mutually beneficial relationships with everyone we encounter.
- Responsibility: Go above and beyond to ensure each community we work with benefits from a relationship with us.
With these five core values backing your ride, you can count on not only the vehicle itself but the company that built it.
High End-to-End Quality
With these five core values in mind, each model is built using top-of-the-line parts in our Jaguar state-of-the-art production center. Each detail is carefully crafted and perfected to ensure that the high standards set for Jaguar vehicles are met every time.
Once a Jaguar sedan or SUV is precisely put together, it’s checked, double-checked, and checked once more to ensure there isn’t a single problem. Thanks to this scrupulous attention to detail and the top-notch quality of the parts and materials we use, each vehicle comes out pristine and ready to take on whatever road it may travel on.
Though each Jaguar vehicle is put through a long line of quality assurance checks and inspections before it meets its owner, we know that life is unpredictable. That’s why each car is backed by an array of different coverage options through Jaguar EliteCare.
Jaguar EliteCare provides Best-In-Class coverage1 for each vehicle, which includes:
- A 5-Year/60,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Complimentary scheduled maintenance
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Jaguar InControl® Remote & Protect™
That last feature provides unparalleled reliability by keeping you connected to your Jaguar, even when you aren’t inside of it. Using the Jaguar InControl® Remote™ App, you can do things like close the windows, lock and unlock the doors, set preheat/precool climate functions, remotely start and stop the vehicle, and much more.
Dependable Certified Pre-Owned Jaguar Models
New Jaguar vehicles aren’t the only ones that come with impressive perks. In fact, if you go the certified pre-owned (CPO) route, you’re looking at used cars that hold the same quality as new ones.
These automobiles go through a rigorous 165-point inspection. Every square inch of the car is looked at carefully, from the engine to the vanity mirror lights. If any component does not meet the manufacturer’s standards, it’ll get replaced with a genuine OEM part.
Then, once a used Jaguar becomes a CPO one, it’ll come with benefits such as:
- A 7-Year/100,000-Mile Certified Pre-Owned Warranty2
- Vehicle history report
- 24/7 roadside assistance
Plus, if you ever decide to sell your CPO Jaguar down the road, your warranty will transfer to the next owner. As a result, they can have the same peace of mind you did when you bought the automobile in the first place.
Advanced Safety Features
Whether you decide to buy a new or pre-owned Jaguar, you can rest assured that the vehicle will help keep you safe on the road.
That’s because Jaguar automobiles either come standard with or offer all kinds of top-notch safety features.
For example, the E-PACE comes standard with lots of driver-assisting technologies. These are designed to help prevent accidents from occurring, by warning you of any potential dangers on the road.
One such feature is Emergency Braking. If you start to get too close to a person or vehicle, the system will send visual and audible warnings for you to take action. If the system senses that you won’t brake in time, it’ll take over and perform that action for you.
There’s also the Driver Condition Monitor. This feature can monitor your driving patterns by looking at your steering and braking specifically. If it suspects that you’re starting to feel drowsy, it’ll send an early warning for when you should take a break.
Active Safety Features
In addition to those cutting-edge technologies, the E-PACE is engineered with safety options to help you remain in control at all times.
This includes features like:
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Electronic Traction Control
- Engine Drag Torque Control
You’ll also find Hill Start Assist inside this SUV. When you’re on a hill, the system will hold the brakes while you move from that pedal to the gas. This will help prevent you from rolling backwards on even the steepest inclines.
Experience the Highly Reliable Jaguar Brand
As you can see, Jaguar is committed to reliability with close attention to detail, unwavering dedication to top-notch quality, and all the help you could need once you get out on the road.
Luxury vehicle shoppers in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and South Valley can get a feel for what Jaguar has in store for them by visiting Jaguar Albuquerque. Give us a call today to schedule a time to come in and get a firsthand look at these impressive cars!
1. Class is cars sold by luxury automobile brands and claim is based on total package of warranty, maintenance and other coverage programs. For complete details regarding Jaguar EliteCare coverage, please call 1.800.4.JAGUAR / 1.800.452.4827 or visit your local authorized Jaguar Retailer.
2. ACPO Coverage, including limited warranty and roadside assistance, expires up to seven years from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Original in-service date is the earlier of the new-vehicle retail sale or in-use date, as reported to Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. Select vehicles may have the option for different warranty terms. Vehicles with 7 years/100,000 miles limited warranty are limited in supply and only available at participating Jaguar Retailers. See your authorized Jaguar Retailer for complete terms and conditions.