Jaguar F-PACE Towing Capacity
Adventure awaits in the Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and South Valley areas. Between the natural hot springs, bike trails, and kayaking spots, you’ll want a vehicle that can carry all the necessary equipment.
One such automobile is the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE, as it has a noteworthy towing capacity. We’ll tell you what it is below, along with the SUV’s other performance specs.
Read through our helpful guide, then contact Jaguar Albuquerque to see this automobile in person.
View our Jaguar F-PACE Inventory
2019 F-PACE Towing Capacity
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE can tow up to 5,290 pounds, when properly equipped. This includes a tow hitch receiver that’s available as a standalone option. So, if you want to go riding at Duke City BMX or camping at Albuquerque Central KOA, you can hitch the necessary equipment to the back of your F-PACE and be on your way.
Additionally, this SUV offers lots of features to help make towing easier than ever. Two of them are:
- Trailer Stability Assist (TSA): If TSA detects that your trailer is swaying, it’ll help you regain control by reducing vehicle speed. It can do this by lowering engine power and applying the brakes individually on each side of the F-PACE to help control sway.
- 360-degree Surround Camera: Uses four digital cameras placed around the vehicle to give you a complete view of your surroundings. Several views can be shown at once, which can help greatly with towing. It also helps when parking by a curb or getting in and out of tight spots.
Jaguar F-PACE Power & MPG Ratings
Not only does the 2019 F-PACE offer impressive towing capabilities, but it has an agile and dynamic performance overall.
The vehicle has five engines to choose from: four gas and one diesel. It comes standard with a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder that delivers 247 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque. The other engines then provide equally impressive power ratings:
- 2.0L diesel 4-cylinder: 180 horsepower and 317 lb-ft of torque
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder: 296 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L supercharged V6: 380 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0L supercharged V8: 550 horsepower and 502 lb-ft of torque
Even with all that power, you’ll still have a highly fuel-efficient automobile. In fact, when the vehicle is equipped with the diesel engine, you’re looking at an EPA-estimated 26 city/33 highway MPG. Therefore, if you’re thinking of taking a trip to the Jemez Hot Spring or Pueblo Harvest Café, you can visit both with plenty of fuel to spare.
F-PACE Performance Specs
Then there are lots of features that kick the Jaguar F-PACE performance up a notch.
For example, the vehicle comes with a JaguarDrive Control™ system. There are several modes to choose from, like Dynamic for a sportier ride and Eco to improve efficiency.
There’s also Torque Vectoring by Braking. This technology provides controlled independent braking on the individual inside front and rear wheels. It’ll help reduce understeer around even the tightest corners, so that you continue to have sports car-like agility wherever you go.
Furthermore, if you ever travel on low-friction surfaces, All Surface Progress Control can help you out immensely. This low-speed cruise control system helps you maintain control on wet grass, mud, and other slick surfaces. Then, with the available Adaptive Surface Response, it can recognize the differences between surfaces to get provide maximum grip when needed.
Test Drive a 2019 Jaguar F-PACE
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE has the kind of driving capabilities you need to take on the roads of Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and South Valley with ease. It just helps that this SUV can also tow a great deal.
To learn more, and to experience this vehicle’s performance for yourself, don’t wait. Schedule a test drive at Jaguar Albuquerque today!